Wednesday, January 9, 2013

She & Him

Thank god for Pandora's She & Him radio station. Thanks to blasting this at this moment, I don't have to hear the voice behind that door. That voice that broke my heart, for the past 4 months. That cheated on me, and made me cry every night, but still I'd do anything for that voice. No more. Now its just me and my She & Him radio station, while he is laughing and telling jokes in my apartment. Isn't it horrible that I can see his body language, and see his smiling face even though the door is shut and i can only hear She & Him. Why would he torture me with his voice, why is he here, less than 5 feet away from me, with only a door separating us? My scars have not yet healed. I only started to tell my counselor about this, and you're making my wounds as fresh as they were just a few days ago. Why do I feel like he is talking louder, laughing louder? This is unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment