Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2008

So I was talking to an old boyfriend during this Christmas season, yes i am feeling desperate and loney, get over it. I sent him one message that said "Merry Christmas. It's been awhile, how are you?" Now, Whether I was looking for a spark to connect us or not This was a pretty neutral connection, right? Well I went to bed after I sent that, and In the morning I saw the reply that he sent "Merry Christmas Katie!! It has been, hasn't it? I'm doing really good. Work's treating me well and schools going great. How've you been?" I immediately went to reply to tell him how horribly busy my last semester was and hint at the problems me and my current man have been having. When I pressed send it said there was a problem because this address did not exist. While I was in a mad woman's frantic desperate lonely joy for having been replied to I noticed that his profile picture was the standard grey mans head that you get when you don't have a facebook picture, and when I clicked on his name I could no longer look at his timeline. What is this? Did he block me when he got the little glimmer that I wanted to get back with him secretly? Or did He delete his facebook because he was in one of his depressed moods again where he thought about killing himself? Or did his recent ex girl have his facebook password still and block me from him in a rage of jealously? I guess Ill never find out which it is because I dont have the courage to text him. Im not even sure if the number I have in my phone from 2008 is still his phone number. But I will not find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment