Monday, March 5, 2012

Life is never wasted

I will never regret.
From the day i was born i was always living my life.
Theres too little time to spend any second wallowing over a stupid decision.
Im sorry for being seflish, but im all I have.
The time we spent will be forever a memory
like when the sun hits your skin and you feel it.
Yes we used to love. I remember, sometimes i still do.
but now i found another to walk with me
when i had to walk away from you he met me
in the darkness i was scared.
because i was walking on my path without you.
and he asked me if he could hold my hand
and I said life is short and this path is long and lonley
without someone by your side
Please dont cry for me, cause i havent gone anywhere,
I just cant give you my hand anymore.
but it is not waste.
because us holding hands will forever be in my memory.
Life is never wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment