Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm nocturnal

I'm a new fan of all-nighters. All I need is a few cups of coffee and music, and I can spend a lot of time on school nights getting whatever I need to done. I first started doing this on nights before big essays were due, but seeing how much I enjoy having a lot of time to myself, Ive started pulling all-nighters on nights when I just want time to myself. Not really sure if this is healthy or normal, but I like it. The only condition is I have to be 100 percent dedicated if I choose to pull one, because if I get lazy and just go to bed say around 3 in the am then I will oversleep and not be able to wake up for school the next day.. prime example was last night. ha ha. I also need a cup of coffee for school the next day. On nights that I do this I go to school in the best mood, because I'm actually PREPARED and ready for school, versus days where I'm scrambling in the morning trying to get ready and remember to do things. I normally end up forgetting things and therefore I feel unprepared, and thus in a cranky mood. All-nighters make me happy and prepared, at least for the short term.

No comments:

Post a Comment