Monday, January 10, 2011

First good monday in awhile

I hate mondays. Most of them go as follows:
1. I dont wake up in time for school
2. just throw on whatevers clean, when Id rather look cute.
3. Running to the bus stop
4. arrive late to school
5. Fall asleep during school
6. forgetting to bring homework/ big project.
7. Staring at the clock
8. Cant pass the time with my phone, cause I forgot it
9. didnt pack a lunch, cause i had no time
10. Getting annoyed by immature people/ ignorant teachers
11. Coming home and having to homework when all i want to do is nap.
normally stack up 3-4 of these reasons and Id be a cranky girl, but today was different, yeah I had to do some of them like 1 2, 3 and 11, but i was able to put it behind me. I'd like to keep this going if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment